Pineapple Dole Whip ingredients
- ½ cup vanilla ice cream = 1 BIG scoop. Make sure your big scoop of ice cream is BIG! (Like Disney, you can also use dairy-free vanilla ice cream or Vegan ice cream).
- 2 cups pineapple cut into chunks & frozen
- ½ cup pineapple juice Dole
Pineapple Dole Whip Instructions
Add the pineapple juice first, and then the ice cream and frozen pineapple chunks to your blender. (I, of course, use and recommend the Instant Pot Ace blender).
Blend until smooth. (I used the ‘smoothie’ setting on the Instant Pot blender.)
Add the star tip coupler to the piping bag.
Pour the blended ingredients into the piping bag and pipe a swirl of Dole Whip into an ice cream dish.
Serve right away and enjoy!
* See the notes below for Watermelon Dole Whip & other Disney Dole Whip recipe instructions!
Watermelon Disney Dole Whip recipe
Watermelon Dole Whip ingredients
- Make sure your big scoop of ice cream is BIG!
- 1 big scoop of vanilla ice cream (Like Disney, you can also use dairy-free vanilla ice cream or Vegan ice cream)
- 2 cups of seedless watermelon, cut into chunks & frozen
- ¼ cup of watermelon simple syrup (recipe below)
- Add the simple syrup first, and then the ice cream and frozen watermelon chunks to your blender. (I used the Instant Pot ACE blender).
- Blend until smooth. (I used the ‘smoothie’ setting on the Instant Pot blender.)
- Add the coupler and star tip to the piping bag.
- Pour the blended ingredients into the piping bag and pipe a swirl of Dole Whip into an ice cream dish.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
How to make watermelon simple syrup from scratch
Watermelon simple syrup ingredients
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of seedless watermelon cut into chunks
- ½ cup of fresh watermelon juice
Directions – watermelon simple syrup
- Add all of the ingredients in a pot and bring them to a boil. (I used my Instant Pot on the sauté setting to bring the ingredients to a boil.)
- Reduce to a simmer (if using an Instant Pot, turn it off) and whisk until the sugar melts.
- Remove the mixture from the heat.
- Let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes to cool.
- Use a strainer to strain out the watermelon pieces, and then pour the mixture into a jar with a lid.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Try making these other famous Disney Dole Whip concoctions:
– Dole Whip pineapple float
Pineapple Dole Whip soft-serve floating on top of pineapple juice
– Dole Whip watermelon parfait
Watermelon Dole Whip soft-serve on top of lime frozen yogurt, topped with chocolate chips
– Dole Whip non-alcoholic piña colada slushy float
Pineapple Dole Whip soft-serve floating on top of a non-alcoholic piña colada drink
– Dole Whip nachos
Pineapple Dole Whip soft-serve sitting on a bed of waffle cone chips (broken waffle cone), drizzled with strawberry syrup
– Simba Sunset Disney Dole Whip
Pineapple Dole Whip soft-serve mixed with strawberry syrup and coconut flavored syrup
– My custom Disney Dole Whip
This is my Disney secret menu drink! ;-) Watermelon Dole Whip soft-serve floating on top of pineapple juice
Can you add alcohol to this?
– Dole Whip Pineapple float (boozy pineapple Whip) – Pineapple Dole Whip soft-serve floating on top of pineapple juice mixed with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
– Dole Whip pineapple cup (boozy pineapple Whip) – Pineapple Dole Whip soft-serve mixed with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
– King’s Cooler Disney Dole Whip (boozy Dole Whip) – Pineapple Dole Whip soft-serve mixed with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum and strawberry and coconut flavored syrup
Calories: 364kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 644mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 58g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Vitamin C: 170mg | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 1mg