This Roasted Cranberry Flatbread Pizza recipe is a new one that’ll certainly become a holiday tradition.
If it’s true that we eat with our eyes first, then this pizza will definitely please the holiday connoisseur!
It incorporates seasonal reds and greens as roasted cranberries and pomegranate arils, topped with fresh arugula leaves.
Above all, it’s super yummy!
This flatbread pizza is impressive enough to make with your guests gathered in the kitchen, and easy enough for everyone to get involved.
The prep time is so minimal that you’ll be enjoying this sweet pizza in no time!
I’ve made it twice for guests over the past two weekends.
The first time I incorporated the pecans, and I purposely left them out the second time. Either way served, it was two times a charm!
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh cranberries
- 3 Tbsp. of pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. chopped thyme
- Salt to taste
- 2 flatbreads (I like to use the Naan flatbread)
- 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans, divided (optional)
- For topping: fresh arugula, pomegranate arils and honey
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Mix the cranberries, maple syrup, thyme and salt (salt to taste) in a baking dish
3. Roast, stirring ever so often until the mixture becomes caramelized (about 15 minutes)
4. Remove the mixture from the oven and stir until the cranberries are broken down and the mixture is thick
5. Let cool for 5 minutes
6. Divide the cranberry mixture and spread evenly over the flatbreads
7. Top each with goat cheese and pecans (pecans optional)
8. Bake directly on the oven rack for another 5-10 minutes until the cheese is warmed
9. Garnish with freshly chopped arugula, pomegranate arils and a drizzle of honey
10. Cut into triangles or strips and serve 😉
More cranberry recipes for the holidays
Christmas Cranberry Cornbread
Sparkling Cranberry Brie Bites
Cranberry Peppermint Martinis