Instant Pot cheesecake –
Who wants Cheesecake Factory cheesecake?
Everybody and their mama! Duh.
Are you missing nights out and celebrations with family and friends at The Cheesecake Factory?
On a stroll down memory lane, you enter the restaurant to excuse your way through a crowd of wall to wall people, all waiting with buzzers for the next available table. Just like it were Groundhog Day, on repeat, the wait is always 25-45 minutes— and they don’t take weekend reservations.
Then while you wait, there’s the dilemma of what cheesecake you’ll choose. All those calories are calling your name. Every cake they make in every flavor is staring at you from the glass display.
You select the Low Calorie Cheesecake on the menu. You deserve the Snickers Cheesecake for working so hard during the week. But the Low Calorie one gives you peace of mind.
Oh, the good ole days.
We didn’t even know how good we had it when part of the Cheesecake Factory’s identity was the eye-roll Saturday night crowd. (A recipe for disaster right now— no pun intended when I use the word recipe).
The Best Instant Pot Cheesecake: Copy Cat Low Carb Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
It’s fun to reminisce about the good ole days. Scary when you remember that it was only two months ago!
But I have a present-day solution that’s evergreen. A recipe for the best copy cat Cheesecake Factory Low Carb Cheesecake!
No crowds. Not even on Saturdays (also now known as Mondays, Tuesdays or Blursdays).
Shop my kitchenware!
Instant Pot Duo or Instant Pot Duo Nova | Instant Pot spring foam pan | Silicone pressure cooker baking sling | Electric mixer | Instant Pot spatula | Courtly Check spoon rest | Courtly Check glass canister | Pyrex measuring cup | Amazon heart shaped measuring spoons | Flower Market pedestal platter |
Low Carb Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
- Instant Pot Duo Nova
- Instant Pot spring foam pan
- Silicone pressure cooker baking sling
- Electric mixer
- Instant Pot inner rack (comes with the Instant Po Duo & Duo Nova)
Graham cracker crust ingredients
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
Instant Pot cheesecake filling ingredients
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 8 oz. of cream cheese
- 8 oz. low fat cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 sheet of aluminum foil to cover the pan
Optional fruit topping
- Multi-colored fruit such as strawberries, Mandarin oranges, banana, kiwi, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries). I used strawberries, blueberries and raspberries for a red, white and blue design.
Purchase your Instant Pot Baking Accessories Bundle HERE
Graham cracker crust directions
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the butter, graham cracker crumbs, and 1 1/2 tsp of the sugar.
3. Mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into the 7-inch Instant Pot springform pan.
5. Press the mixture down to form an even crust.
6. Place in the pan in the oven to bake for 8 minutes.
7. Set aside to cool.
Instant Pot cheesecake filling instructions
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, reduced-fat cream cheese, and 2/3 cup of the sugar.
2. Mix the ingredients on medium speed until the ingredients become light and fluffy, stopping periodically to scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
3. Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the eggs, one at a time, followed by the Greek yogurt and vanilla extract.
4. Mix well and then pour the mixture over the cooled crust.
5. Cover the pan loosely with aluminum foil.
6. Place the Instant Pot steam rack in the inner pot and add 1 cup water to the bottom of the pot.
7. Add the silicone baking sling to the pan and carefully lower the pan onto the steam rack. (You’ll thank me again and again for the tip about the baking sling!)
8. Cover, lock the lid and move the steam release handle to the sealing position.
9. Select ‘pressure cook’ (low) and set the cook time for 35 minutes.
10. When the cook time is complete, allow the pressure to release naturally (about 20 minutes).
11. Carefully remove the lid and lift the pan out of the pot with the silicone baking sling (this is the part where you thank me!), and set aside to cool.
12. Once cooled, cover and place in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 6 hours.
13. Remove cheesecake from the spring foam pan.
14. Optionally, arrange the fruit on top in your favorite pattern.
15. Serve chilled, slice and enjoy!